Students from any school are welcome to join Pep Gymnastics.
Registration for new members for term 3 2020 is now available – click on the link below.
- The online registration process reserves a place in the class, no payment is required.
- Invoices will be sent via email a couple of weeks prior to the term. Invoices for registrations made part way through a term will be sent with the confirmation email.
- Select the class you would like. If the class you select has no vacancy you will be placed on the waiting list and notified of any change. Please note a vacancy may be displayed until a pending registration is processed.
- Parent details are entered first then student/child details.
- Please ensure the date of birth registers correctly.
- Click ‘Submit all details‘ at the end.
- An email will be sent automatically to confirm the registration process has been completed successfully. If you do not receive this email we have not received your registration.
- We will send a follow up email to confirm enrolment into the class or provide alternatives if the class is full (a class may be displayed on the schedule until a pending registration is processed).
- To book in for a trial please register via the link below (use full enrolment). If there is space you will be booked into the class.
- Details on payment for trials are included in the confirmation email.
- Please let us know after your trial if you would like to continue or not.
How to Enrol
- use the online registration here (best done on computer rather than mobile).
- If the class is full you will be placed on the waiting list and notified when a place becomes available.
- If you are available on multiple days please put this in the notes or email us so you can be booked into the first available space.