Welcome to the Tenkai dojo.
- Ninpo, more commonly known as Ninjutsu, is a traditional Japanese Martial art that ninjas trained with a long history and extensive range of techniques.
- Students are initially introduced to fundamental skills including postures, blocks and strikes and evasions.
- Students progress through a levels system increasing their repertoire of strikes and learning breakfalls, throws, grappling, restraining and pressure points.
- This class follows the Taijutsu syllabus of the Grandmaster Shoto Tanemura. More information of this martial art and the Grandmaster can be found at www.genbukan.org.
- The teacher for this class is Myles who has graded successfully 4th Dan Ninpo Taijutsu and 3rd Dan jujutsu and is a Level 1 instructor. Myles also trains and instructs at the Nanzan dojo at Coorparoo www.ninpo.com.au.
|Age Group||Session Time|
|Adults and youth 16 years and older||Monday 6:00-7:30pm|
|11 years and up||Monday 6:00-7:30pm|
Affiliated with Genbukan: